Welcome to the Utah Asthma Program!
Utah communities working together to improve the
quality of life for people with asthma.
Back to School with Asthma
About 8.8% of students or approximately 53,000 school-aged children in Utah have asthma.
Parents and schools can be prepared to help their students with asthma using these resources:
- Combined Asthma School Form (Español): This form combines all of the forms you need to manage asthma at school. It serves as an asthma action plan, medication authorization, and self-administration form.
- Winning With Asthma - Invite your student's athletic coaches, PE teachers and referees to take the free 25-minute online asthma educational program.
- Click here for more information.
- Local Health Department Request for Grant Applications
- New! Asthma ED Cost Report
- Help paying for asthma medicine
|Air quality: Recess guidance (winter inversions), Ozone Recommendations for outdoor activity (summertime).|