Welcome to the Utah Asthma Program!
Utah communities working together to improve the
quality of life for people with asthma.
It's Ozone Season
Summer means sunshine, outdoor fun...and ozone.
Ozone is an odorless, colorless gas that can make asthma worse.
- The best time for outdoor summer physical activity is before noon or after 6:00 pm.
- If you are physically active between noon and 6:00 pm:
- Consider light to moderate activity (i.e., walking instead of running),
- Consider indoor activities.
- Check current ozone levels at airquality.utah.gov
- Use the ozone symptom tracker to monitor your symptoms.
- New! Tobacco Quit Line Report
- Air quality Recess Guidance
- Help paying for asthma medicine
- Little Breathers (Asthma in ages 0-4) (Español)
|Air quality: Recess guidance (winter inversions), Ozone Recommendations for outdoor activity (summertime).|