How to Submit your story:
- Sign up - Create an Account - Click on the "Sign Up Now"
link. Choose a user name and enter your personal contact information.
- Activate Your Account - After you create an account a
confirmation email will be sent to the email address you entered.
Follow the instructions within the email to complete the registration process.
- Read and Accept the Story Bank User Agreement -
A printable version of the agreement is available on that page
- Submit Your Story - The space to type your story allows
10,000 characters - or about 2 full typed pages. A submitted story confirmation
and thank you email will be sent to your email address. Examples of personal health stories are located in the left column.
- Why you need to create an account?
If you have questions not answered here, please contact the UDOH Story Bank Coordinator
- Creating user accounts allows the database to screen out SPAM and PHISHing
- It also allows Users easy access to submit several stories at different times. Once you have an account, you simply login to submit another story!
- The Utah Department of Health will never share or sell your contact information for advertising or marketing purposes. Please see our Privacy
Policy for details.