Disease Information
Contact Us

HIV/AIDS Treatment and Care Program - Ryan White Part B





  1. Start by choosing a case manager from the list below. Case managers can help you and your family make a plan to get the medical services and community support services you may need.

  2. Call your case manager to see if you meet the requirements and to be signed up.

  3. If you do not have a case manager, look at the list below. Your case manager will help you fill out the forms and send them to the HIV/AIDS Treatment and Care Program. Some services offered under the Supportive Services Program require a referral; your case manager will fill that out and send it in to the HIV/AIDS Treatment and Care Program.

Case Management

Utah AIDS Foundation
(801) 487-2323
Toll free 1-800-865-5004

*University of Utah - Clinic 1A
(801) 585-2670

*VA Medical Center
(801) 582-1565 ext 1184

* You must be a patient at one of these clinics to use their case management services.

Download and Print Applications

New Clients                                   Existing Clients
English                                             English
Spanish                                           Spanish


For more information on any HIV/AIDS Treatment and Care Programs
contact us at:

Utah Department of Health
Bureau of Epidemiology
288 North 1460 West, Box 142104
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-2104
Phone: (801) 538-6191 Fax: (801) 538-9913

HIV Prevention     STD Prevention     Hepatitis C Prevention     HIV Testing    
HIV/AIDS Treatment and Care     HIV/STD Surveillance     TB Control     Refugee Health