CSHCN Forms at a glance:
- CHAP Audiologist Payment Request Form
- CHAP Managing Audiologist Application
- CHAP Participant Application
- CHAP Participant Financial Form
- HARP Audiologist Application Form
- CMV Newborn Hearing Screening (NBHS) and PCP Flowchart
- CMV PCR Testing in Utah Labs
- CMV Testing Information for Hospitals (Reference Poster)
- CMV Testing Information for Labs (Reference Poster)
- CMV Testing Information for Midwives (Reference Poster)
- CMV Testing Information for Parents (Handout)
- CMV Testing Information for Providers (Letter)
- CMV Testing Information for Providers (Reference Poster)
Health Visit Report Form (HVR584)
This is the standard form for all health visits and is to be completed by your health care provider and then returned (within 3 days) to the Fostering Healthy Children Program.
In order to serve our Utah population more effectively the Newborn Bloodsopt (Heelstick) Screening Program is happy to announce 2-part kit cards may now be ordered individually and privately.
To destroy your child’s blood spot sample after the newborn bloodspot (heelstick) screen testing and when all necessary diagnostic testing has been completed, you may request the destruction of the blood spot sample.
In cases where parents object on the grounds they are members of a specified, well-recognized religious organization whose teachings are contrary to the tests required complete and submit this form.
The champion reporting form is used by physicians, nurses, or midwives in birthing facilities to report any infant born with a diagnosed or suspected birth defect
Page last updated