- Bountiful/Woods Cross, Davis County- 2007
- Childhood Leukemia to High Traffic Roads in Utah- 2006
- Cottonwood Heights, Salt Lake County- 2006
- Davis And Weber Counties- 2005
- EMF Proximity in Schools, Utah- 2008
- Layton, Davis County- 2007
- Mapleton, Utah County- 2004
- Monticello, San Juan County- 2006
- Monticello, San Juan County- 2007
- Monticello, San Juan County-2012
- Sunset and Clinton, Davis County- 2003
- West Point, Davis County- 2012
The Environmental Epidemiology Program (EEP) within the Utah Department of Health assists Utah's local health departments by investigating public concerns of cancer clusters.
The EEP receives data about cancer incidence reported from the Utah Cancer Registry.
Using this data the EEP is able to conduct statistical reviews of cancer incidence for communities. The goal of these statistical reviews are to investigate cancer data to determine if there is more cancer than would be expected under normal circumstances; determine if environmental hazards, such as hazardous waste sites, are contributing to a communities cancer risk; and increase the public's knowledge regarding cancer and cancer risk factors.
EEP Cancer Studies
Requests for a cancer statistical review should be made through your Local Health Department.