Administrative Rules Open for Public Comment
The Office of Health Care Statistics is currently soliciting public input on the following administrative rule:
- R428-2. Health Data Authority Standards for Health Data.
- R428-1. Health Data Plan and Incorporated Documents
- R428-11. Health Data Authority Ambulatory Data Surgical Reporting Rule
--Deadline for comments is July 1, 2015, 5:00 p.m. (MST)
--Deadline for comments is July 15, 2015, 5:00 p.m. (MST)
For more information, please access the latest edition of the Utah State Bulletin at http://www.rules.utah.gov/publicat/bulletin.htm.
Feel free to contact our office at 801-538-7048 with any questions.
All Payer Claims Data Extract Available
A data extract from the Utah All Payer Claims Database (APCD) is available. The de-identified APCD dataset (DIADS) contains pharmacy and medical claims data from years 2011- mid-2013, and includes information about medical procedures, diagnoses, and prescription drug. For privacy reasons, DIADS contains only basic and aggregated demographic information about patients. No information about providers or insurance carriers is included.
DIADS is available for legitimate research purposes to qualified researchers and institutions at no cost. Prospective DIADS users can apply for data access by completing the online data request form. In addition, a data user manual for the DIADS is now available on our data collaboration wiki site.
2013 Utah Hospital Utilization and Charges Profile, Hospital Detail (ST-1) ~ ST-1 2012- Released 03/2015
2014 Consumer Satisfaction Report of Utah Health Plans (CAHPS) - Released 11/2014
- What is the cost of having a baby in Utah? Find out what you'll pay to have a baby where you live and across the state. - Released 11/2014
- Utilization of Lower Back Pain with Imaging Procedures - Released 11/2014
- 2012 Utah Hospital Comparison Report - Released 08/2014
- 2011 Utah Statewide Ambulatory Surgery Data Standard Report (AMBST-1) ~ Released 03/14