All Payer Claims Data Extract Available
A data extract from the Utah All Payer Claims Database (APCD) is available as of July 15, 2014. The de-identified APCD dataset (DIADS) contains pharmacy and medical claims data from years 2011- mid-2013, and includes information about medical procedures, diagnoses, and prescription drug. For privacy reasons, DIADS contains only basic and aggregated demographic information about patients. No information about providers or insurance carriers is included.
DIADS is available for legitimate research purposes to qualified researchers and institutions at no cost. Prospective DIADS users can apply for data access by completing the online data request form.
The data user manual for the DIADS is now available on our data collaboration wiki site. Users have the ability to share research practices, ideas, collaborate on projects and provide feedback on the OHCS data. Users of the DIADS data are strongly encouraged to set up an account and actively use the wiki.
2014 Consumer Satisfaction Report of Utah Health Plans (CAHPS) - Released 11/2014
What is the cost of having a baby in Utah? Find out what you'll pay to have a baby where you live and across the state. - Released 11/2014
Utilization of Lower Back Pain with Imaging Procedures - Released 11/2014
- 2012 Utah Hospital Comparison Report - Released 08/2014
- 2011 Utah Statewide Ambulatory Surgery Data Standard Report (AMBST-1) ~ Released 03/14
- 2013 Health Plan Performance Report for Utah Commercial HMOs, PPOs and Medicaid & CHIP Health Plans, Performance Measures (HEDIS) - Released 12/2013
- 2011 Utah Hospital Utilization and Charges Profile, Hospital Detail (ST-1) ~ ST-1 2011- Released 03/2013
- 2012 Utah Health Data Committee Biennial Report - Released 01/2013