Welcome to the Utah Child Care Licensing Program!
Vision: Access to safe, healthy child care for Utah families.
Mission:To support working parents by protecting the health and safety of children in child care programs we oversee. This is accomplished by:
- Establishing and assessing health and safety standards.
- Training and supporting providers in meeting the established standards.
- Providing the public with accurate information about these child care programs.
LICENSING IS THE FOUNDATION FOR QUALITY!
WHAT'S NEW? ... AND MORE.
- Live Scan Fingerprint Proccessing Form Updates
- The form and some procedures for the form have been updated. This information was emailed to providers: The updated form can be found on the How to Submit Background Check Forms page. Covered Individuals are required to give the form to the technician doing the fingerprints but are no longer required to submit a copy of the completed form to CCL. Remember, there may be a fee for the fingerprints in addition to the CCL Fingerprint Processing fee.
- February 1, 2019 - Renewal Background Checks Not Required
- Effective February 1, 2019, renewal background checks are not required. This is due to the full implementation of the FBI Next Generation fingerprint checks.
- Training Survey
- We would love your feedback to help us make our training as efficient and effective as possible. Your name and contact information are optional. To give us your input, please go to 2019 CCL Training Survey. Thank you!
- Warning - Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission is asking customers to stop using a Fisher-Price baby sleeper if their children are able to roll over because several infants have died. CPSC and Fisher-Price Warning
- Measles Outbreak - Surgeon General's Video
- The office of the Assistant Secretary for Health released the following video regarding the measles outbreak occurring throughout the country: General Jerome Adams: Protect Against the Measles.
- January 1, 2019 - Fingerprint Processing Fee Change
- On January 1, 2019, the fees for FBI Next Generation fingerprint checks changed from $32.00 to $33.25. The annual background check fee of $18.00 did not change.