Welcome to the Utah Child Care Licensing Program!
Vision: Access to safe, healthy child care for Utah families.
Mission:To support working parents by protecting the health and safety of children in child care programs we oversee. This is accomplished by:
- Establishing and assessing health and safety standards.
- Training and supporting providers in meeting the established standards.
- Providing the public with accurate information about these child care programs.
LICENSING IS THE FOUNDATION FOR QUALITY!
WHAT'S NEW? ... AND MORE.
- Fingerprint Processing Fee Change
- Effective July 1, 2018, the fees for FBI Next Generation fingerprint checks will change from $37.00 to $32.00. The annual background check fee of $18.00 will not change.
- Next Committee Meetings
- The next CCL Residential Advisory Committee meeting will be at 9:00 am on September 13th. The next CCL Center Licensing Committee meeting will be at 10:30 am on September 13th. Both will be in the auditoriom of the Highland Plaza Building at 3760 S Highland Drive in Salt Lake City.