|The Primary Care Network (PCN) is a health plan offered by the Utah Department of Health.
It covers services for adults provided through a primary care provider.
Applications are only accepted during open enrollment periods
which are held when resources are available to cover more people.
PCN covers primary care services:
- Visits to a primary care provider
- Four prescriptions per month
- Dental exams, dental X-rays, cleanings and fillings
- Eye exam; no glasses or contacts
- Routine lab services and x-rays
- Emergency room visits
- Emergency medical transportation
- Birth control