Safe Kids Utah strives to make Utah a safer place for children.
Most people are surprised to learn that preventable injuries - things like car crashes, drownings, fires, and falls - are the leading cause of death to kids.
We can change this.
Join us at the 2016 Safe Kids Fair on Saturday, February 27th from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the South Towne Expo Center (9575 South State Street, Sandy, Utah). Admission is free! Spiderman will be there at 10 a.m., 1 p.m., and 4 p.m. Free bicycle helmet giveaways while supplies last from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Activities, music, entertainment and more for the whole family.
Safe Kids Utah was organized in 1995 to address the issue of childhood injuries and to look for better ways to keep kids safe. Safe Kids Utah is a 501(c)3 organization and is housed within the Utah Department of Health.
Together with community partners across the state, Safe Kids Utah strives to make Utah a safer place for children and preventing unintentional injuries and deaths by raising community awareness, influencing policies, promoting safety, and establishing private/public partnerships.
Find a Safe Kids Coalition near you!
There are 14 Safe Kids Coalitions/Chapters located across Utah.
- Safe Kids Bear River (serves Box Elder, Cache, and Rich counties)
- Safe Kids Central Utah (serves Juab, Sanpete, Millard, Sevier, Piute, and Wayne counties)
- Safe Kids Davis County
- Safe Kids Great Basin - chapter (serves Millard county)
- Safe Kids Iron County
- Safe Kids Salt Lake
- Safe Kids Southeast - chapter (serves Carbon, Emery, Grand, and San Juan counties)
- Safe Kids Summit County
- Safe Kids Tooele County
- Safe Kids TriCounty - chapter (serves Daggett, Duchesene, and Uintah counties)
- Safe Kids Utah County
- Safe Kids Wasatch County
- Safe Kids Weber-Morgan (serves Morgan and Weber Counties)
- Safe Kids Washington County