Utah Department of Health Women Infants and Children Program

How to Use Your WIC Vouchers

  • Make sure you tell the cashier you have a WIC purchase.
  • Separate all WIC foods from any other items you are buying.
  • Give the cashier the vouchers you are using.
  • Show the cashier your WIC packet.

In most cases, it is as simple as that, and you will be on your way!

Where to Shop for Products

You can use your WIC vouchers at local stores across Utah. If you are not sure whether the store is a WIC vendor, ask the store manager or WIC Clinic staff. Your local WIC clinic has a list of authorized WIC vendors in your area.

WIC Retailer List by City PDF file of WIC Retailer List by City

Zip Code search: Miles

The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).

USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

What is WIC?  |  How to Apply  |  Clinic Locations  |  Where to Shop  |  Privacy Policy  |  Disclaimer

Copyright 2013-2014, Utah Department of Health. All rights reserved.